top of page

Fatal Fire Claims the Life of a Five-Year-Old Girl

CHESTER COUNTY, Tenn. - A structure fire here on Weaver Thomas Road tragically took the life of a five-year-old girl.

The Chester County fire department responded to a structure fire Tuesday, March fourteenth around eight a.m.

The fire claimed the life of five-year-old Khaleesi Taylor.

The fire department reports there were several people in the home, including visiting family members.

Tragically, Khaleesi could not evacuate before the house erupted in flames.

Chester county chief deputy Mark Griffin reports the fire seemed accidental, and possibly caused by an electrical issue.

A fundraising account reports the Taylor family is currently relocated in a nearby hotel in Henderson.

The Taylors’ family members are asking the community to help by donating to the family’s fundraiser.

To donate, you can visit

Toggle Closed Captions on/off through the YouTube video player settings

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page