WNBJ and ENBJ (NBC 39 and CW -Broadcast television and Multimedia) in Jackson TN, is seeking a confident, professional, fun, teachable, honest, passionate, go-getter, aggressive marketing consultant to work in the Jackson market. We are the home to WNBJ 39 News and we want someone who can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective Broadcast television and, Multimedia digital advertising. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, an enthusiastic and outgoing personality with a drive to succeed. Most importantly, we are looking for a hard-working marketer who wants to have FUN at work, while helping local businesses grow.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Generate revenue for the stations, and meet monthly goals through effective outside sales techniques
• Develop new business through selling commercial advertising time and Multimedia digital products.
• Create and present advertising strategies and ideas for local businesses incorporating broadcast television, and multimedia digital solutions.
• Provide input on sales promotion ideas to sales management
• Retain current business and develop new business contacts
• Understand the business objectives and advertising strategies of clients, find ways to help them achieve their objectives with Broadcast television and Multimedia Digital solutions.
• Strong organizational, written and presentation skills
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships
• Competitive, persuasive, energetic and self-motivated
• Ability to overcome objections
• Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives and social media required
• Outside media sales experience preferred but not required
• Enjoy a fast-paced environment with a desire to win
• Professional appearance a must
If you are interested in marketing broadcast television and multimedia digital solutions, we want to hear from you. Salary plus commission career opportunity.
Waypoint Media is an equal opportunity employer.